Pages

10/15/2009

PAMILACAN ISLAND DOLPHIN AND WHALE WATCHING








I've been here 3 years ago, my friend did her blowout on her graduation for whale watching and totally it was sooo amazing! It was really my first time riding on a pump boat,kinda scary because the sea was so deep and blue and the fact that I didn't know how to swim hehe. Ohhh, the place is like a paradise,people are so friendly and charming and the beautiful creatures live here, the DOLPHINS! Thanks to them because we spot them not so tough! They appear everywhere and it was really fun. I like the idea of touching them but was scared to drop off the sea! hehe.It was really a one of a kind experience. Thank you Chary Valeroso for this treat!

3 comments:

  1. My Pleasure Friend. looking forward on bringing same group of friends again soon.
    Nice Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Pleasure Friend. looking forward on bringing same group of friends again soon.
    Nice Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi chary thanks for the experienced. It was fun and I love the idea of visiting the island again.

    ReplyDelete